Saturday, July 17, 2010

Aren't you glad I'm back?

If you think the posts below magically appeared perhaps while you were napping...(I mean carefully watching Le Tour de France...) then the answer is yes. Things got busy. This blog didn't! But I'm back....I think I've lost some days in here somewhere...but I try my best to be the bearer of glad tidings.

TUESDAY
My bed! Finally my bed!
Glad moment: it made it up the stairs...now who wants to come over and try it out?

This is what I waste my money on...

WEDNESDAY
Office pranks. If you think I'm kidding when I say I'll send you the bill in the internal mail, I wasn't. One perfectly delivered faux-invoice. A day to wait for the response.
Glad moment: the smugness that only delayed gratification can bring.

THURSDAY
Quick wit delivered by return internal snail mail. How I do love a sense of humour.
Glad moment: keeping pedants in business.

FRIDAY > SUNDAY
Lost somewhere in France.

MONDAY
Rest night at Le Tour de France...
Glad moment: finally a night in bed early!

TUESDAY
see Friday > Sunday.

WEDNESDAY
Old friends, old art...Abstraction at The Art Gallery of NSW followed by the perfect antidote, Victorian Visions. Don't get me wrong my bower-bird eyes lit up at the works in the Abstraction exhibition. The Mondrian and Braque works especially feel like old friends and I comprehend the momentous shift this exhibition tracks...but there is just something so lush and seductive about voluptuous figures and the quality of heavy oil work of the Pre-Raphaelites and their other Victorian-era friends that stirs something deep, or should I say much deeper.
Glad moment: 'other' art making my heart sing.

THURSDAY
Thinking about escape (I mean er, travel) plans!
Glad moment: The more I say it, the more it forms as a tangible alternative.

FRIDAY
Yep...I'm king of the mountains! Wearing polka dots did it today.
Glad moment: Yes, the lack of sleep does effect my wardrobe choice.

maillot à pois rouge podium girl chic

SATURDAY
Rollin with my homies...and eggs for breakfast.
Glad moment: Eggs taste better in the company of beloved girlfriends.





No comments:

Post a Comment