Saturday, March 20, 2010

Free things to do in Sydney...the Beta version

So, we have been threatening to write the book for years. I'm sure we have discussed a Mike Whitney inspired tv show and yep, now we up to a blog. But The Sagacious Friend and I have always wanted to create a list of free things to do in Sydney. Not one of those 'show a tourist' round kind of things, but stuff for the locals that doesn't impact the purse strings, ok well maybe only slightly touches the purse strings, or at the very least gives a substantial discount.

Moral? Legal? Well...you decide. Have I done most of them...well no, but then I've always been a goodie goodie...
  • Attend a graduation morning tea or lunch = find the catering spread (actually I graduate for my Masters in May...pop in!)
  • Attend a lecture at your local uni = randomly pick a building and walk in
  • Validate your parking at UTS library = if you know where to look
  • Hop a boat to your own island = actually not free but cheap and awesome (oh I did that one!)
  • Free breakfast UTS? = dress like a student
  • A dip at one of the secret pools of Sydney = can you find McCallum pool on the map?
Got any other ideas to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment