Thursday, April 8, 2010

The 'Do' list


Again another inspiration from The Sagacious Friend....why have a 'To Do' list when you can have a 'Do' list!

I find 'To Do' lists irksome, especially when nothing seems to move off your list because you spend time doing the things that pop up and are not even worth the time to pop on the 'To Do' list. I've tried to stop checking email when it comes, rather check it 2 or 3 times a day trick. I've tried turning the 'To Do' list into tasks that take 5 minutes or less, around 15 minutes or more than that and fitting them in when I can...I've tried doing all the things I don't want to do first...just grin and bare it!

Anyhow I'm going to see if a change of name for my list is as good as holiday. Ahhh more blogging is now higher up on my 'Do' list...wish it was on my 'Done' list.

No comments:

Post a Comment