Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ah yes, where was I?

Ok....

SUNDAY
Cycle chic...see the post here, was a lovely (though hilly ride!) to and from Bondi Beach and a lovely afternoon in the company of other like-minded lovely people.
Glad moment: Chic is a serious business, lucky I had a gold dress in the wardrobe to match the Golden Mongoose.

MONDAY
I'm passing again. If you can find something glad about Mondays...good on you.

TUESDAY
Another Tuesday, another 'Insights Night'! Learning about the artform you promote is never dull.
Glad moment: feeling that a tiny part of what you do has a big impact on other people.

WEDNESDAY
Also known as 'plaque day'. No, not a trip to the dentist! Rather a time when I can actually sing along to this....

>

This is end, my beautiful friend...the end! And here's my plaque to prove it!

The End

Glad moment: Everything looks better on a plaque.


THURSDAY
Um, er....pass again.

FRIDAY
Spontaneous invites by email....the subject line of this one was...'Would you like to go sailing on Sunday?'...now ask yourself, what else would I want to do on a Sunday.
Glad moment: a return to the high seas

SATURDAY
Menu planning for said sail trip...this is where the 'part-domestic goddess' persona kicks in...rushing about, attempting to work out just what encapsulates a winner picnic for a Sunday sailing trip. I am usually so much better at spring/summer catering but nonetheless not daunted...if only I could take my nounce for picnic catering into other areas of my life.
Glad moment: gluttony can extend onto the high seas

SUNDAY
Sailing!
Glad moment: Realising that I love to be out on the water and I'm not altogether useless crew! A gold moon on the horizon as I drove home to a warm shower.

MONDAY
Um, er...

TUESDAY
Ditto.

WEDNESDAY
Glad moment: Mulled wine and being only slight tiddled...

No comments:

Post a Comment