Friday, August 21, 2009

The Produce Garden - my new fav You Tube channel


And no, this isn't a post where I talk about my garden. Although it might come to that one day....but I digress. How did You Tube recommend this You Tube channel to me? Who knows...that's the power of 'the internets' I suppose, but just to prove anyone can participate and share in this web 2.0 world I present 'The Produce Garden' channel by a bloke called Christian Gainsford...who let's face it, I now have a bit of a crush on. Christian describes his channel as

This is a page dedicated to smallholding and all its aspects from growing organic fruit/veg, rearing livestock, gardening, self-sufficiency, rural living, my feelings and dramas, cooking and everything in between!

Sexy yes? I look forward to his web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment