Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Liberty London Girl returns


It's weird the connection you have with the bloggers you follow. In 2006 I was an avid follower of
Liberty London Girl...we shared the common bond of both being female and me reading her blog. Never met, never exchanged words, but for a few minutes a couple of times a week, I'd log on and check in.

What grabbed me most was the complete swap in circumstances (she a fabulous UK fashion girl come NY local and me, well me) and of course the weather with LLG in boots and covering up from the cold and me turning the fan up. Sadly though for personal reasons she decided to stop blogging a while ago, and fair enough too although I knew I'd miss her keenly...but now she is back!

I happened upon her blog again when my work laptop went kaput. Suddenly all my favourites and internet links were held up on a dead machine and it was back to a world of network server...and some old links....and there she was...a quick click and we were back in business. But so much time has past...will we ever catch up...what has happened? And why do I want to send her a big hug as a thank-you for continuing her journey and the fortuitous event that brought me back to the site? Either way, if you are after me, I'm catching up with LLG.

No comments:

Post a Comment