Wednesday, January 27, 2010

On a presentation with a lose topic...but pretty pictures


So I've been asked to speak at an upcoming conference regarding the use of Tstats. For those playing at home Tstats is a reporting and analysis add in for our Tessitura CRM...really for us visual learners it's all in the drag and drop reporting.

This all started as I mentioned the topic months ago in a meeting and am now apparently an 'expert', meaning I have used the program more than a few others. As I said to a colleague from the SOH my presentation would not be about how to use Tstats rather, how to utilise Tstats in amongst other reporting options.

So what to speak about, well...

1) I still don't trust it
2) configure rules
3) cross check
4) play
5) don't reinvent the wheel...

Yep that's about it for now, but at least I have a new toy to play with. I'm thinking about using Prezi as my tool for presenting as I am more than a little over powerpoint presentations and in a nerdy moment, absolutely love the flexibility of prezi (ok, yes I also love how it zooms in and out too)...now to just decide what to speak about...back to the drawing board!

1 comment:

  1. you are such a nerd megs - prezi, tstats...its uni all over again ;o)

    SK x

    ReplyDelete