Thursday, September 24, 2009

The 'freemium' model


Economic and business models...I had you at hello didn't I? But let's face it, it just wouldn't be worth it unless someone has proved it through a model, tested it, tried it out, amended it and published it for the rest of us reference it and say yes, it worked for them, it will work for us too.

So here I present someone else's thinking which I will now co-opt into my presentation of the Freemium model...that's 'free' 'mi' 'um' as in we could charge you a premium for it, but here this bit is free. Lucky you. You want more = pay up. The End.

Oh and what really gets me hot is this line... 'Here are nine tips from venture capitalists and entrepreneurs.' Oh la la...more on freemium from those who know more than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment