Thursday, September 3, 2009

The new face of influencer: Look in the mirror


I like looking in the mirror...several friends would attest to the fact that my mirror face is usually me attempting to attain the perfect pout, but that's just the face I pull when applying mascara I promise! Who would of thought though that looking in the mirror was the answer to the age old question of 'who' is the 'who' behind 'word of mouth'. As young marketers we are told that 'word of mouth' is vital. As PR students we are told we need to target the 'influencers', we need to find the people that talk and talk to the group we want to target. Usually that means listening lots and acting less, until you find them. Have I influenced you enough to click this link to this tidbit with the story? Go on, you know you want to...*pouts*


No comments:

Post a Comment