Saturday, October 17, 2009

Augmented Reality and the Powerhouse

Still on the essay building front, and still chasing up research and references (yes, my weekends really are that exciting!) I must promise myself to at some point actually spend time formulating points of view (aka an actual argument) as opposed to being lost in the flow during the hunt for knowledge (but I could in turn probably form an argument that being lost in the flow hunting for knowledge is the very stuff that becomes the basis of one's point of view and knowledge...but I digress). What glee overcame me when an interesting 'out of institution' example just fell into my lap. Catching up on Seb Chan's 'Fresh + New (er)' blog and low and behold a post (and a later one) about augmented reality technology making use of the Powerhouse's Flickr collection...voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment