Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gah! There are other people like me!


Spending time actually blogging today, that's right, most of these posts starts out as a link and a promise to myself to come back at some point and actually digest and make sense of things. Who would of thought that in scanning through the myriad of things that have caught my eye at some point I would follow a flow to find there are other people like me out there in the world! What is it with us reflective museum-studying types? Caught in a zeitgeist perhaps?

Anyhow, I present two new finds and send out my best wishes to these ladies as they make their way one muse at a time...

Food, wine, museum, book-loving Arts Administration graduate student currently residing in the Pacific NW. MJ Writes covers museum studies, practices, exhibits, young professionals, museum and arts management resources, etc. etc.

A Generation Y museum lover, nonprofit program producer, graduate student, advocate of lifelong learning, root beer float enthusiast, and total nerd for creative engagement in cultural centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment